About this item
At a glance
- AWARD-WINNING: The Farmhouse 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top by Delta Children is the Winner of “Best Nursery Décor Item at Target” from Romper
- BEST DRESSER FOR YOUR NURSERY OR KIDS ROOM: Durable wood dresser features 3 spacious drawers | Included removable changing top creates a convenient changing table | Use with changing pad size 34" x 16" x 1" (sold separately)
- POPULAR COLORS: Available in three rich, lightly textured finishes: Textured Limestone, Textured White and Textured Midnight Gray | Pair this dresser with the other pieces in the Delta Children Farmhouse collection to complete your nursery
- EASY GLIDE DRAWERS: Drawers feature smooth ball bearing guides for years of worry-free use
- THE SAFEST OPTION: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery, so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe | Dresser includes tipover restraint (safety anchor) for you to securely attach the dresser to your wall | Engineered and tested to meet ASTM Furniture Safety Standards
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant engineered wood
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions: 38"W x 40.25"H x 19.25"D | Assembly required
All Delta Children dressers and chests meet the requirements of ASTM F2057, the voluntary industry tip over standard for dressers. For your children's safety, only purchase dressers that comply with this standard. For additional security, Delta strongly recommends that all dressers in your home be anchored; all Delta dressers include a wall anchor. To learn how to properly secure your dresser, please see the product assembly instructions or visit our website.
Q: The drawers do not close. They spring back open slightly and crooked
A: Happened to ours too. The sliding brackets on our unit were bent, and the pre drilled holes were crooked. Absolutely terrible experience. Spent three frustrating hours putting this thing together just to have to return it. One things for sure I'll never buy a Delta product ever again.submitted byRollingstonr - 4 years ago
A: Thank you for your question. Please contact our Consumer Service Team at 1-800-377-3777 ext. 6221, our normal business hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM EST - 6:00 PM.submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the changing pad topper meant to fit a standard size changing pad? I see the dimensions say 34x16x1 but most standard changing pads are 32x16. Do I need to get a special sized changing pad?
A: Thank you for your question. No you do not, you can use the 32" x 16" x 1" flat changing pad or any contour changing pad.submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes! I have not found a pad this size. What size did you end up getting for this topper?submitted byJessY - 3 years ago
Q: what are the inside dimensions of the 2 bottom drawers?
A: Thank you for your question. The dimensions for the two bottom drawer are the same, 32" x 13.5" x 7.5".submitted byDelta Children Support - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: Around 32" long, 12" deep", 9 high"submitted byBrian - 5 years ago
Q: I understand the keyholes are decorative, but are they on the surface or are they indented? If indented, how deep?
A: Thank you for your inquiry! The keyholes screw on like the pull and are inset 5mm. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our Consumer Experience Team by visiting our Contact Us Page on www.deltachildren.com or you can e-mail us at consumersupport@Deltachildren.com. Please type the word REVIEW in your subject line. We will be happy to assist you!submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: I selected textured white, but it looks like the pictures show 2 different whites. Does this match the crib?
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children Products. When shopping for coordinating Delta Children's Products please check the color code on both items to make sure they match, the color code is the last 3 or 4 digits of the item model number.submitted byDelta Children Support - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Any idea when the Navy dresser and nightstand will be in
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children Products. This item is textured Midnight Grey - it is a Target exclusive.submitted byDelta Children Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I can't seem to find the correct changing pad any suggestions on a pad that has worked ?
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children Products. The changing pad used should be 32" x 16" with a maximum thickness of 1"submitted byDelta Children Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Good Morning. Can you please tell me the dimensions of the drawers in this dresser? I am looking to purchase organizers for in them and want to make sure they will fit. Thank you.
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children Products Organizers 12-1/2 x 10-1/4 x 5-3/8" will fit in the two side sections, and an organizer 12-3/4" x 11" x 5-3/8" would fit in the middle section.submitted byDelta Children Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: We received this dresser for our baby shower because we put it in our registry and finally putting it together to realize there’s so many missing pieces!! My husband is very very frustrated not to mention baby will be here soon!
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children Products. Please contact Our Consumer Experience team at (212) 645-9033. Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 6:00PM, EST.submitted byDelta Children Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the changing top removable? Also what is the height without the changing top?
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children Products. Yes, the changer is removable. Without the changer dresser is 35.5" tallsubmitted byDelta Children Support - 2 years agoBrand expert