product description page
Dental Radiography : Principles and Techniques (Paperback) (Joen M. Iannucci)
about this item
Set yourself up for success with this must-have oral radiography text. Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques gives you a comprehensive foundation for the safe, effective use of radiation in the modern dental office. This combination textbook and training manual features easy-to-understand content combined with step-by-step techniques and a stellar art program to help you apply what you've learned to practice. Plus, new content focuses on pediatrics and the latest in digital and three-dimensional technology!
- Comprehensive coverage offers all the information you need to know to prepare for board exams.
- Step-by-step procedures help ensure technique mastery and serve as a valuable reference tool.
- Technique Tips help you to recognize and prevent the most common performance pitfalls.
- Quiz questions provide valuable self-assessment of important concepts.
- Key terminology is highlighted in chapter discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Learning objectives and chapter summaries serve as goal-setting study tools.
- EXPANDED! Content on pediatrics/adolescents, digital imaging, and three-dimensional radiography ensures that you're prepared to practice in the modern dental office.
- UPDATED! Art program depicts the newest technology and equipment and includes new illustrations of anatomy and technique.
- UNIQUE! Helpful Hint boxes isolate challenging material and offer tips to aid your understanding.
- NEW! Laboratory Manual provides workbook-style questions and activities to reinforce concepts and step-by-step instructions for in-clinic experiences.
- UNIQUE! Chapter on three-dimensional imaging helps you to prepare to enter private practice.
- UNIQUE! Full-color presentation helps you comprehend complex content.