About this item
Deploying SharePoint 2019 begins with a general introduction to SharePoint 2019, covering new features and expanding your knowledge and capability with the technology systematically. You will learn about the new world of SharePoint, and how it was "cloud-born" from Office 365. From there you will dive into learning how to design a physical architecture for SharePoint Server 2019 and get familiar with the key concepts of high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) solutions.
What You'll Learn:
- Install, configure, and optimize SharePoint 2019
- Understand SharePoint 2019 as a hybrid framework
- Get comfortable with new tools, such as Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI
- Configure systems connected to SharePoint, such as Office Online Server and Workflow Manager
- Migrate content and service databases from previous versions of SharePoint to SharePoint 2019
- Implement HA and DR topologies with SharePoint 2019 to satisfy business continuity requirements
Trevor Seward is a SharePoint consultant specializing in on-premises infrastructure and architecture, supporting SharePoint and dependent services such as identity management, virtualization, and business intelligence, with 12 years of experience administering and configuring SharePoint. He is a four-time Office Servers and Services Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who has been recognized for support and developing free open source solutions. He also runs a blog, The SharePoint Farm, with technical, in-depth articles.