About this item
- SCALP & SKIN CARE ANTI-ITCH & TENSION RELIEF
- Soothes the scalp , Helps to reduce flaking, Cools and stimulates the scalp
- Reduce Scalp Irritation & Dandruff, Provides Instant Itch Relief.
- Tea tree -nourishes and protects, relieves itching and flaking; is a natural antiseptic, antibiotic with antifungal properties. Aloe Vera- calms and soothes; nourishes and prevents breakage; reduces itch and flaking.
- Apply Anti-Itch & Tension Relief directly to the scalp/skin, parting throughout the head, Massage Anti-Itch & Tension Relief into scalp, focusing on affected areas
Design Essentials Scalp & Skin Care Anti-Itch & Tension Relief is a deep penetrating blend of natural oils and nutrients formulated to calm and soothe a dry, itchy, sore and irritated scalp. Natural Tea Tree Oil moisturizes and stimulates the scalp, while aloe soothes and calms the scalp for relief from tension and soreness.
Product Form: Liquid
Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
Beauty Purpose: Anti-dandruff
Item Number (DPCI): 063-05-1960
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Works great for growing dread locs...
5 out of 5 stars
SweeTee — 6 months ago
I started dread locs a few months ago and the loctician recommended using tea tree oil on my scalp every other day during the process. Initially, I was using the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree oil but, it didn't seem to be working well to moisturize or sooth the itch on my scalp. Prior to starting dreads...see moreof the reviewer's review