product description page
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology (Hardcover) (M.D. Agnes B. Fogo & M.D. Michael Kashgarian)
about this item
Practical, highly visual guidance for efficient, accurate diagnosis of renal disease
- More than 700 images of light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for each diagnostic entity with correlations to clinical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Focused, detailed discussions on key characteristic pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic information.
- An in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and the latest evidence-based practices.
- User-friendly format features tables and sidebars with key points and differential diagnoses, and chapters that include concise, templated discussions regarding the etiology and pathogenesis of the disorder.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- A new chapter describing a logical approach to differential diagnosis.
- New insights into pathogenesis and classification of diseases.
- New coverage of aging and the kidney, endemic diseases, transplant, lupus-related kidney diseases, Mesoamerican nephropathy, ApolL1-related nephropathies, C3 glomerulopathies, and thrombotic microangiopathies.
- Recent results of consensus conferences on vasculitides and renal neoplasia.
Number of Pages: 546
Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
Author: M.D. Agnes B. Fogo & M.D. Michael Kashgarian
Street Date: November 2, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-35-2487