About this item
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
- PROTECT AGAINST GERMS: Kills 99.9 percent of germs (bacteria encountered in household settings).
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and germs while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of dipping your hands into a natural spring for an invigorating clean.
Scent: Fresh, Sweet Water
Number of Pieces: 1
Suggested Age: All Ages
Health Facts: Aluminum-free, paraben-free, Sulfate-free, fluoride-free
Product Form: Gel
Item Number (DPCI): 049-00-2774
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
The only product I use daily.
5 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 3 months ago
I have been using this product daily for years as a general hand cleaner and to kills germs prior to inserting contact lenses. I personally do not understand some of the odd reviews about it being thin or lathering. While soap lather does suspend dirt, it is not required to properly clean your hands...see moreof the reviewer's review
I will purchase again.
4 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 4 months ago
I do have a question though. Goes along with another person's review. I purchased the Spring Water foaming soap in dispenser. It does say Use ONLY With Dial Total Clean Formula 2.0. So I purchased the 52 oz REFILL that was right next to it. It says REFILL on the front. When I refilled the used up fo...see moreof the reviewer's review
I like it
5 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 6 months ago
Whenever this is on sale I make sure to stock up. I like it. I am very particular about smells and I hate it when my hands smell sweet or like perfume. This is simple, I feel like I get a good clean and it doesn't overpower my lotions and actual perfumes. I'm just trying to wash my hands and get the...see moreof the reviewer's review
Disappointed in this produce
1 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 7 months ago
I bought this product and it is extremely watery and does not lather. Maybe I'm missing something. The bottle clearly states "Use ONLY with Dial Total Clean Formula 2.0. Is this supposed to be mixed with something else in order to get it to be thicker?see moreof the reviewer's review