About this item
- Paraben Free
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Formulated with skin conditioners to moisturize and hydrate leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy lather of this gentle and mild formula guaranteed for your hands to love.
- CLEAN RINSING FORMULA: Formula specially developed to rinse clean without drying skin, leaving skin feeling healthy conditioned after every wash.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
Dial Coconut Water & Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.
Scent: Coconut, mango
Number of Pieces: 1
Suggested Age: All Ages
Health Facts: Aluminum-free, paraben-free, fluoride-free
Product Form: Liquid
Recommended Skin Type: Normal, combination
Item Number (DPCI): 049-00-3036
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens," or A product which is never formulated with parabens, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Great smelling, great lather
5 out of 5 stars
pattynjax — 1 year ago
This soap smells AWESOME and completely lathers. Unsure why the OP stated otherwise. Brought a few bottles to bring into work, since the soap they use is so harsh on the hands. Everyone commented on how sweet this soap smells and how hydrated it left their hands. Now it's on sale and I just ended up...see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
TAMU girl — 1 year ago
Does it do what it is made for? Yes. Did I get my monies worth? Yes. I was stingy and want a good size bottle/ounces for a low price. I got exactly what I paid for. It doesn't produce a lather, nor does it leave a fragrance on the hands. I always remember the Dial gold soap bar and the scent wa...see moreof the reviewer's review