About this item
- FOR THE KITCHEN: Specially formulated to kill 99.99% of common kitchen bacteria and eliminate food odors like garlic and onion.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy foaming formula with Dial antibacterial foaming hand washes for your hands to love.
- PROTECT AGAINST GERMS: Kills 99.99% of Germs* (*Bacteria encountered in household settings)
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Formulated with antibacterial ingredients, Dial Complete is tough on germs but gentle on skin.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into DRY hands 2. Lather vigorously in DRY hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water. Remember: Pumping soap into dry hands saves energy and water!
Dial Complete Citrus Sunburst foaming hand wash is part of our Kitchen Collection. Specially formulated to remove stubborn food odors and leaves your hands smelling great with the bright scent of fresh citrus.
Scent: White Tea
Number of Pieces: 1
Suggested Age: All Ages
Health Facts: Aluminum-free, paraben-free, fluoride-free
Product Form: Liquid
Recommended Skin Type: Normal, combination
Item Number (DPCI): 049-00-3037
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews6
overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
buy this soap
5 out of 5 stars
James — 1 month ago
Smells so good. Is soft on my hands. Don't have to use hand cream like with other hand soaps after I wash my hands. Gets the grease and grim off fast. One pump is all it takes. I do buy all Dial products because they are superior to other products I have tried. I have very sensitive skin and only di...see moreof the reviewer's review
3 out of 5 stars
Justwannabake — 3 months ago
I don't love the smell. I usually love citrus, but this is a bit too sweet for my taste. I bought it to see how well it would work after refilling it. I love bath and body works soaps, but the bottles don't always work well when refilled. This one doesn't have an amazing smell, but it pumps easily a...see moreof the reviewer's review
Wish this came as a refill
5 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 9 months ago
I love this scent and my hands always feel clean without feeling dried out like some soap can make them feel. I wish this was offered as a refill instead of having to buy new pumps all the time.see moreof the reviewer's review