About this item
- FRESH FRAGRANCE: Experience a pure, fresh feeling of clean and long-lasting deodorant protection.
- KILLS BACTERIA: Trusted antibacterial deodorant protection technology that kills odor causing bacteria long after you wash.
- ODOR PROTECTION: Round the clock odor protection to help you feel clean and fresh all day long
- MOISTURE BALANCE: Clean rinsing and hydrating formula for the perfect balance of clean and moisturized.
- CREAMY LATHER: Formulated to provide creamy, moisture rich lather that washes away germs without drying skin
Experience a pure feeling of clean, and long-lasting deodorant protection. White and bright, it delivers the clean Dial brand is famous for, with a fragrance as fresh as a new morning.
Health Facts: Aluminum-free, paraben-free
Suggested Age: All Ages
Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free
Recommended Skin Type: Normal
Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing
Package Quantity: 3
Item Number (DPCI): 049-00-3327
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4.3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
I like the product, but..
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
Pat — 3 months ago
The word "Dial" is indented in the bar and after just a few uses, the word looks dirty! The only way to get it out is to scrub it with a toothbrush, thereby wasting some of the soap.see moreof the reviewer's review
Best smelling soap
5 out of 5 stars
Dial Fan — 6 months ago
I passed a beautiful woman and she smelled so good. I worked up the nerve and asked what perfume she was wearing. She said she wasn't wearing any perfume. Later that afternoon while shopping I noticed the smell in the Soap area. I tracked it down to dial white - Best smelling soap ever!see moreof the reviewer's review
I love this product
5 out of 5 stars
Kathy — 7 months ago
I recently found the Dial Advanced Deodorant Soap - 5 oz bars and I just love it. Problem is I can't find it in my local store. Also you don't have it listed as a current product. Don't tell me you discontinued it!!! Yikes.see moreof the reviewer's review