About this item
A DIFFERENT WAY TO LEARN DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
Now anyone with an interest in stepping up to higher math can do so--without formal training, unlimited time, or a genius IQ. In Differential Equations Demystified, award-winning math professor Steven Krantz provides an effective, anxiety-free method to get past common obstacles on the road to success in higher math and science.
With Differential Equations Demystified, you master the subject one step at a time--at your own speed. This self-teaching guide offers unique "Math Notes" and "You Try It" exercises, problems at the end of each chapter to pinpoint weaknesses, and a 100-question final exam to reinforce the great information in the entire book.
If you want to master differential equations fearlessly, here's a fast and effective self-teaching course to help you do just that. Get ready to --
- Solve both ordinary and partial differential equations--
- Work detailed examples and stimulating do-it-yourself exercises
- Discover multiple ways to solve equations, moving seamlessly into higher dimension math concepts
- Apply the analytical power of differential equations in engineering and science,
- Score better on science, math, and standardized tests
A fast, effective self-teaching course, Differential Equations Demystified is the perfect shortcut to confidence and skill with crucial mathematical skills.