product description page
Digital Planning and Custom Orthodontic Treatment - by Chung How Kau (Paperback)
About this item
Digital Planning and Custom Orthodontic Treatment offers a thorough overview of digital treatment planning as it relates to custom orthodontic treatment.
- Covers 3D imaging of the dentition and the face with intraoral scanners, CBCT machines, and 3D facial scanners
- Provides a complete guide to using digital treatment planning to improve the predictability, efficiency, and efficacy of orthodontic treatment
- Discusses CAD/CAM fabrication of appliances and the monitoring of treatment progress and stability
- Offers detailed descriptions for the main commercial systems on the market
- Presents clinically oriented information to aid in yielding high quality and stable results
Number of Pages: 118
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Chung How Kau
Street Date: April 24, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-38-9784
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.