product description page
Digital Start Up Workbook : The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to Succeeding Online from Start Up to Exit
About this item
Your digital business start-up journey begins here.
From the best-selling author of The Small Business Start-up Workbook, Cheryl Rickman brings you a thoroughly practical guide to starting up a digital business, covering the full journey from idea to exit, with easy-to-implement strategies to make your online venture an on-going success. With a combination of tips, exercises, checklists, anecdotes, case studies and lessons learned by business leaders, this workbook will guide you through each step of digital business.
Learn how to:
- Assess whether your business idea will work online/digitally
- Choose the right business model for your proposition and avoid wasting time
- Assess demand, viability, and uncover untapped needs and gaps in the market
- Build a usable, engaging website and mobile app
- Create a buzz using social networking
- Drive high quality traffic to your site and convert visitors into paying customers
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM) tools effectively
- Raise finance and protect your business
- Build and maintain a strong brand
- Recruit and retain a strong team
- Sell the business or find a suitable successor.
Cheryl Rickman writes books on the big world of business from a small village in Hampshire. After working in editorial for three years post-graduation, Cheryl joined an online information publisher and wrote a number of booklets about internet business and web marketing. At the age of 25, Cheryl decided to combine running her own internet business - which served clients such as Microsoft and Motorola - with a freelance writing career, focusing on entrepreneurship, business start-up, and company growth.