about this item
This compact visual guide covers concepts central to digital video using the affordable Corel Video Studio Ultimate X9 software package as well as open source digital video editing package Editshare Lightworks 12.
Digital Video Editing Fundamentals builds on the essential concepts of digital imaging, audio, illustration, and painting, and gets more advanced as chapters progress, covering what digital video new media formats are best for use with Android Studio, Java and JavaFX, iOS and HTML5.
Furthermore, the author covers the key factors regarding the data footprint optimization work process, streaming versus captive assets, and why these are important.
What You'll Learn
- What is the terminology of digital video editing and special effects
- What comprises a digital video editing and effects pipeline
- What are the concepts behind digital video editing
- What are the concepts behind Resolution, Aspect Ratio, Bit Rate and Color Depth
- Pixel editing, color correction, layers, compression are all discussed in some detail
- How to use digital video file formats and data footprint optimization
Primary: Video BLOGGERS, Website Developers, Musicians, Digital Signage, e-Learning Content Creators. Secondary: Android Developers, iOS Developers, Multimedia Producers, Rich Internet Application (RIA) Programmers, Game Designers, UI Designers, Teachers, Composers.
Number of Pages: 184
Genre: Computers + Internet
Sub-Genre: Computer Graphics / General
Publisher: Springer Verlag
Author: Wallace Jackson
Street Date: April 14, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-17-3058