About this item
- Part dino, part construction vehicle, this mega monster can mix and mash anything, anywhere! Totally kid-powered vehicle features a pivoting body, swiveling head, large, movable jaw, swinging tail, and leaves dino tread tracks in dirt and sand. Perfect for indoor and outdoor play!
- Winner of the 2013 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award, 2013 Family Fun Magazine 30 Coolest Toys of the Year, and 2013 Parents' Choice Recommended Award
- Includes kid-powered steam roller vehicle
- Encourage imaginative play, develop fine motor skills, and promote storytelling with this kid-powered, creativity-inspiring vehicle
- Dino Construction Company vehicles are designed for children ages 3-6
Construction vehicle meets dinosaur in this epic role play mash up! Perfect for indoor and outdoor play, Spike the Ankylosaurus Steam Roller features tons of moving, spinning, kid-powered parts for hours of creative, unplugged imaginative play. Collect the entire Dino Construction Company crew for even more prehistoric playtime fun!
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 10.5 inches (H) x 9.0 inches (W) x 20.0 inches (L)
Weight: 3.25 pounds
Vehicle Features: Moving facial features, realistic functions, indoor/outdoor use
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Scale: Not to Scale
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Vehicle type: Construction vehicle
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, large motor skills
Item Number (DPCI): 204-06-0736
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Not in stores
WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ratings & reviews5
overall: 4.2 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
My boys love these dinos.
5 out of 5 stars
Amanda B — 3 years ago
I bought this last Christmas for my now 4 year old. He loves dinosaurs and any kind of vehicle so it was the perfect toy for him. It was great to have a toy that transitioned easily between indoor and outdoor play. He could play with it in the sandbox and then we would rinse it off and bring it back...see moreof the reviewer's review