product description page
Discrete Wavelet Transform : A Signal Processing Approach (Hardcover) (D. Sundararajan)
About this item
Provides easy learning and understanding of DWT from a signal processing point of view
- Presents DWT from a digital signal processing point of view, in contrast to the usual mathematical approach, making it highly accessible
- Offers a comprehensive coverage of related topics, including convolution and correlation, Fourier transform, FIR filter, orthogonal and biorthogonal filters
- Organized systematically, starting from the fundamentals of signal processing to the more advanced topics of DWT and Discrete Wavelet Packet Transform.
- Written in a clear and concise manner with abundant examples, figures and detailed explanations
- Features a companion website that has several MATLAB programs for the implementation of the DWT with commonly used filters
Number of Pages: 323
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: D. Sundararajan
Street Date: March 7, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-18-2517
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.