About this item
The Industrial Equipment for Chemical Engineering Set includes thirteen independent volumes. It defines how to perform the selection and calculation of equipment involved in the thirteen basic operations of process engineering and offers reliable and simple as possible methods. Throughout these concise and easy-to-use books, the author uses his vast practical experience and precise knowledge of global research to present an in-depth study of a variety of aspects within the field of chemical engineering.
- Particularly innovative in this field
- Measurement of the mechanical properties of divided solids
- The dynamic of Divided Solids according to Bagnold (1954)
- Method of discrete elements (of distinct particles)
- Useful properties of powders for pressing