product description page
Dk Eyewitness Family Guide Paris (Reprint / Revised) (Paperback)
about this item
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide Paris gives parents with children ages four to twelve the specific, family-friendly information they need to plan a vacation to a city with an abundance of history, outstanding museums, and beautiful parks. Sail a toy boat at Jardin du Luxembourg, design a robot at Parc de la Villette, and explore can't-miss sights such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
What's in the book:
- Each major sight is treated as a "hub" destination, around which to plan a day, plus, DK's custom illustrations and reconstructions of city sights give real cultural insight.
- "Let off steam" suggestions and eating options around each attraction enable the entire family to recharge their batteries.
- Maps outline the nearest parks, playgrounds, and public restrooms.
- "Take shelter" sections suggest indoor activities for rainy days.
- Dedicated "Kids' Corner" features include cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, games, and riddles to inform and entertain young travelers.
- Listings provide family-friendly hotels and dining options.
Written by travel experts and parents who understand the need to keep children entertained while enjoying family time together,DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide Paris offers child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel information, budget guidance, age-range suitability, and activities for Paris.