product description page
Dorfman and Czerniak's Bone Tumors (Hardcover) (Bogdan Czerniak)
about this item
The second edition of Dorfman and Czerniak's Bone Tumors brings together the latest data available on bone tumor pathology, making it the most comprehensive and encyclopedic reference on theepidemiology, clinical, pathologic, and molecular aspects of bone tumors. Now offered infull color and featuring updated imaging throughout, this one-of-a-kind resource provides a highly visual review of every disorder - from thecommon to the rare.
- Features comprehensive coverage of bone tumor pathology based on pathologic and clinical data on11,500 benign and malignant bone tumors from patients treated at the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- High-quality full-color images located throughout the text.
- Completely up-to-date molecular and genetic information is based on the most current genomic databases.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experienceallows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices.
- Four brand-new chapters cover Radiographic Imaging of Bone Tumors;Hematopoetic Tumors; Neural Tumors; and Metastic Tumors of Bone.
- Includes information on molecular and genetic aspects of bone tumors from the UCSC Genome Browser, the Catologue of Somatic Mutations in Cancer, and the GeneCards Database of human genes.
- Features comprehensive data from nearly 30,000 benign and malignant primary bone tumors and tumor-like lesions from different sources, including over 8,400 malignant bone tumors from theNational Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Result project.
- Provides an enhanced visual understanding with updated radiographic imaging and newfull-color, high-quality photomicrographs.
- Updated Molecular and Epidemiologic diagrams added to all new chapters.