About this item
- Anti-colic vent system helps reduce colic, decreases spit-up, burping, and gas, better preserves nutrients, aids in digestion, and supports breastfeeding.
- Dr. Brown's Bottles are the #1 Pediatrician recommended bottle in the US.
- Each nipple is engineered for consistent flow, so you and baby know what to expect.
- Soft silicone nipple helps breastfeeding baby naturally latch.
- Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe, BPA free, 0m+, and fits most breast pumps.
Q: why after use, I wash them and they have a weird smell?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. Please call our customer service department for further assistance at 800-778-9001 (Mon - Fri) 8:00am - 4:30pm CST.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you specify if these are older version with the tan vent or pink one? Because the newer version (pink) leaks.
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The bottles in the link you sent is our Dr. Brown's traditional bottles that has the white insert. For further assistance, please contact our customer service department at 800-778-9001 (Mon - Fri) 8:00am - 4:30pm CST.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these glass bottles?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The pink Dr. Brown's bottles are BPA free plastic. Our glass bottles are wide neck options bottles.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: What size are the nipples? Im looking for preemie nipples..
A: Thank you for your e-mail. The Dr. Brown's nipple are recommended by flow rates based on the age of baby. Preemie – Slower than level 1 Level 1: newborn to 3 months of age Level 2: 3 – 6 months of age Level 3: 6 – 9 months of age Level 4: 9 months + Level Y: 9 months +submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 5 years agoBrand expert