About this item
- 100% Polyester
- Hand tufted construction ensures this rug is durable and built to last
- This luxuriously soft and fluffy shag is the perfect cozy rug for your bedroom, living room, or hallway
- A stunning array of colors mixed into this striped pattern gives a designer look and feel and makes a statement in any room. Colors include tan, brown, ivory, gray, and blue
- We recommend pairing with a nuLOOM rug pad for added comfort and ease of care
- Easy to care for, this rug should be vacuumed regularly to reduce potential shedding and any stains should be spot cleaned with rug cleaner
Q: Can you really machine wash it? In a home machine? Or is it too big?
A: Hi, this is Grace with nuLOOM! Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry, this rug is not machine washable. Here are some helpful tips for cleaning and maintaining your shag rug: Prior to vacuuming, turn the rug face down and gently shake it out to dislodge any dirt that may have gotten trapped deep within the fibers. Using a suction only attachment, vacuum in between individual rows on your rug. Regular combing is also recommended; you can use a carpet rake or a regular wide-toothed comb. Spot cleaning: Spills must be blotted immediately using a clean white cloth. Do not rub. Allowing a spill to set will make the stain more difficult to clean later, and rubbing can force the stain deeper into your rug's surface. Once you have finished cleaning the area, use clean, dry towels to wick away all moisture. Apart from regular home upkeep, we strongly recommend professional cleaning. To keep your rugs looking fresh, they should be brought to a reputable cleaner at least once a year.submitted bynuLOOM Rep - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the sky blue color more turquoise or blue? Hard to tell.
A: Hi, this is Grace with nuLOOM! This colors of this rug include Ivory, Aqua, Teal, Sky Blue, Navy, and Chartreuse.submitted bynuLOOM Rep - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What type of backing is on the rug?
A: Hi there, This item has canvas backing. Thank you!submitted bynuLOOM Rep - 5 years agoBrand expert