About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- Dying Light is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before.
- Discover the untold chapter of Kyle Crane's story. Investigate a mysterious cult as you leave the quarantine zone and travel to a region bigger than all areas of the original game combined!
- Dying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your most deadly weapon yet.
- Get all the additional content ever released for Dying Light in one go.
- Content includes Be the Zombie multiplayer mode, the Cuisine&Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, The Bozak Horde game mode, and much more.
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition takes parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand-new Legend system, improved visuals, major gameplay enhancements, and more. This package comes with all the available bonus content, including Be the Zombie, Cuisine & Cargo, Ultimate Survivor Bundle, and The Bozak Horde. Last but not least, travel beyond the walls of Harran to discover a vast, dangerous new region in Dying Light: The Following - a massive story-based expansion that brings mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable and drivable dirt buggies.
Model Compatibility: Xbox One
ESRB Content Description: Intense violence
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Action/adventure
ESRB Age Rating: M - Mature
Video game sub-genre: Action, Adventure, Fighting
Street Date: February 10, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 207-32-9299
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great Game, Do Buy!
5 out of 5 stars
IBuyALotOfVideoGamesGuys — 4 months ago
I love this game, and it is worth the extra money for the enhanced edition. It comes with 2 DLCs and a couple mods, and Target ships it to you in like 3 days, so that's even better. The whole game also runs smoothly and doesn't take that long to download, nor does it require a lot of space, less tha...see moreof the reviewer's review