About this item
- Versatile labels designed for use with DYMO LabelManager, LabelWriter Duo, and LabelPoint label makers
- Adhere to plastic, paper, metal, wood, glass, and other clean, flat surfaces
- Labels are water- and fade-resistant and withstand temperatures from -40 degrees to 194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Continuous label cassettes allow you to create long labels without interruption
- Available in a variety of colors and widths
Featuring thermal transfer printing technology that requires no ink or toner, DYMO D1 Standard Labels offer the performance and versatility you need for almost any labeling job. Designed for use with DYMO LabelManager, LabelWriter Duo, and LabelPoint label makers, these high-quality labels come in a wide variety of widths and colors to suit your needs. The labels adhere to most clean, flat surfaces--including plastic, paper, metal, wood, and glass--and feature an easy-peel backing for hassle-free application. They come rolled in a continuous cassette, so you can create labels in a wide range of lengths. And thanks to their water-, temperature-, and fade-resistant design, they can withstand use in harsh conditions.
Weight: .07 pounds
Number of Ink Colors: 1
Printer Ink Color: Black
Number of Cartridges: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 081-06-1374
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.