About this item
At a glance
- EcoTools Jade Facial Roller Duo includes (1) jade roller and (1) undereye roller
- Jade is designed to help reduce puffiness and smooth skin
- Use the larger end for cheeks and forehead and the smaller end for the under the eyes and around the nose
- Use the Under Eye Roller with your favorite under eye cream
- Use the Jade Roller with your favorite moisturizer
- Put in freezer to use cold or warm to help open pores
- Easy to use on the face, chin, and jawline
- Cruelty Free and Vegan - EcoTools products are never tested on animals
Directions of Use:
Start at the chin and roll outward towards the hairline. Continue this movement throughout the rest of the face and neck area. Use the larger end for cheeks and forehead and the smaller end for the under the eyes and around the nose.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance:
After each use, rinse thoroughly and lay flat to dry. Replace as needed.
For more online video tutorials, plus tips and tricks on how to use our sponges, visit our YouTube channel.
Q: If it's "eco" why is it packaged in plastic?
A: That's ridiculous, they could put it in a card board box!submitted byMelinda - 2 years ago
A: On the packaging we are not able to 100% eliminate plastic, we’ve worked hard to reduce our plastic in packaging by 88% compared to prior Ecotools® packaging. All plastic is made of recycled PET and is recyclable. We recommend checking with your local recycling center for specificssubmitted byEcoTools Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: My jade eye roller came out when I opened the package too. Is it supposed to roll around or stay in place and not move? I want to glue it back in if it is supposed to be glued in.
A: Hello! Both rollers are meant to roll back and forth. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does the roller ball in the under eye roller supposed to come out from the stick or should it be attached? The ball came out as soon as I opened it.
A: Hey Beautiful, The ball in the Under Eye Roller is designed to stay in the brush.submitted byEcoTools Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this item contain real jade?
A: Hi there! The Eco Tools Jade Roller is 100% jade. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 years agoBrand expert