About this item
- Easily demonstrate and practice reconstructing the skeletal system. Including the major bones of the human body, this skeleton measures 3 feet tall when complete and sticks to the whiteboard or any magnetic surface. Large pieces are easy to grasp and are textured like real bone.
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning line of products
- Includes 15 magnetic pieces (the major bones of the human body), 18 magnetic labels, and activity guide with blackline master of the human body
- Encourage an early love of science and anatomy. Reinforce content area vocabulary and scientific concepts. Provide hands-on experience.
- The 3-D Magnetic Demonstration Skeleton is designed for children ages 5 and up
Build a three-foot replica of the human skeleton with 3-D Skeleton Demonstration Magnets! These large, textured pieces are easy to grasp and magnetic backs snap securely to any magnetic surface. Set includes 15 major bones and corresponding name magnets. Provide hands-on science experience with 3-D Skeleton Demonstration Magnets!
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Science
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 087-15-0609
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.