About this item
- Toss, catch, stack, and sort this colorful set of bean bags to encourage early learning and physical development! Each of 26 bean bags features an uppercase letter on one side and a lowercase on the other, with letters color-coded for consonants and vowels. An activity guide includes fun, physical game ideas, but the options are endless.
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning line of products
- Includes 26 washable bean bags, storage bag, and activity guide
- Encourage letter learning and early phonemic awareness. Develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Alphabet Bean Bags are designed for children ages 3-6
Toss the Alphabet Bean Bags to each other. Say the name of the letter you caught, make its sound, or think of a word that starts with that letter. The fun, physical, phonics play is endless with Alphabet Bean Bags!
Number of Pieces: 26
Dimensions (Overall): 2.5 inches (L) x 9.5 inches (W) x 7.25 inches (H)
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Weight: 2.14 kilograms
Features: Multiple activities
Educational Focus: Letters and Numbers
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-1857
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.