About this item
- Toss, catch, stack, and sort this colorful set of bean bags to encourage early learning and physical development! Each of 26 bean bags features an uppercase letter on one side and a lowercase on the other, with letters color-coded for consonants and vowels. An activity guide includes fun, physical game ideas, but the options are endless.
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning line of products
- Includes 26 washable bean bags, storage bag, and activity guide
- Encourage letter learning and early phonemic awareness. Develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Alphabet Bean Bags are designed for children ages 3-6
Toss the Alphabet Bean Bags to each other. Say the name of the letter you caught, make its sound, or think of a word that starts with that letter. The fun, physical, phonics play is endless with Alphabet Bean Bags!
Number of Pieces: 26
Dimensions (Overall): 7.25 inches (H) x 9.5 inches (W) x 2.5 inches (L)
Weight: 2.14 kilograms
Features: Multiple activities
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Educational Focus: Letters and Numbers
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-1857
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Very well made!
5 out of 5 stars
coliebear — 6 years ago
My three year old received this for Christmas and has really been enjoying practicing his letters with them. They are very well made and seem like they will last a while. Good product for a preschooler!see moreof the reviewer's review
Fun Unique Learning Activity We LOVED!
5 out of 5 stars
NatAho — 6 years ago
I was really happy with the Alphabet Bean Bag product. The Alphabet Bean Bags are made with great quality and have awesome embroidery on the bean bags! I can tell that the bean bags will last for a long time. I really love the fact that the alphabet bean bags comes with a drawstring bag for easy cle...see moreof the reviewer's review