About this item
- Kids can design a race car-all by themselves! Start by snapping the easy-snap parts together. Then use a real, kid-safe, motorized drill to attach clear bolts. Finally, decorate with colorful stickers. Then spin into creative, kid-powered play!
- Winner of the 2016 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award
- Includes car body; 7 snap-on parts; 15 clear bolts; motorized mini-drill with socket bit; decorative stickers; and multilingual instructions
- Practice patterning, matching, and counting skills. Develop fine motor skills. Perfect for STEM learning.
- Design & Drill Power Play Vehicles are designed for children ages 3-6
Little kids can build their vehicle with the Design & Drill Power Play Vehicles Race Car! Easy-snap parts, a kid-powered drill, colorful bolts, and stickers come together to create a totally kid-powered vehicle perfect for pretend play. Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Number of Pieces: 20
Dimensions (Overall): 5.6 inches (L) x 12.5 inches (W) x 6.1 inches (H)
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Weight: 1.7 pounds
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Item Number (DPCI): 204-07-1731
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.