About this item
- Even the smallest scientists can get a closer view of the moon - without focusing!
- Introduction to a real scientific tool. Designed to be an easy-to-use and toddler-friendly telescope.
- 10x Magnification is just right for toddlers, kiddos can see clearly and recognize objects without confusion.
- Includes focus-free telescope with 10x magnification, built-in diagonal mirror, lens cap, tripod for tabletop viewing, and moon guide.
- Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide make it easy for kids to place their eyes correctly in the scope.
- View objects over 100ft away and see details of the moon, trees, and more!
- Supports STEM learning!
Even the smallest scientists can see the moon up close with this focus-free telescope, built specifically for little hands and growing minds. Two large eyepieces with a comfy google and nose cut-out guide make it easy for little ones to use and see. And with 10x magnification and built-in diagonal mirror, the moon appears in amazing, magnified detail. My First Telescope even includes a tripod for table viewing and a guide showcasing the phases of the moon. Perfect for STEM learning.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Includes: Activity guide
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Science, earth and space
Item Number (DPCI): 204-04-1907
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.