About this item
- Get an intensely up-close look at 60 amazing images, including the human body, viruses and bacteria, plants, animals, and more-each with 3 zoomed versions and 5 fun facts. Learn all you can, then switch to Quiz Mode and test your knowledge.
- Winner of the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, 2001 ASTRA Best Toys for Kids, and 2001 Dr. Toy Best Picks awards
- Includes Talking Electron Microscope with 180 built-in images and activity guide
- Encourage scientific curiosity with incredibly detailed images. Support STEM learning.
- The GeoSafari Talking Electron Microscope is designed for kids ages 8-12
Zoom in on 60 incredible images with the GeoSafari Talking Electron Microscope! Each image features multiple zooms, for a total of 180 amazing views, and five fun questions about the image. Learn all you can, then switch to Quiz Mode to test what you've learned from the Talking Electron Microscope!
Number of Pieces: 1
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Grade Level: 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Science
Power Source: Battery
Battery: 1 AAA, Required, not included
Item Number (DPCI): 087-15-0610
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 1 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
This is not a microscope.
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Angry Scientist — 7 years ago
This toy is not an electron microscope. It isn't even a microscope! It is a glorified LCD screen. Why spend [$] on a product that simply shows you images that were taken on a real SEM? If you want real value, buy an actual microscope and a slide kit. Let your kid(s) explore real specimens and not ju...see moreof the reviewer's review