About this item
- Add some spark to your style with this DIY circuit-building craft set! Kids engineer a basic circuit, then customize their light-up speaker dock with paints, stencils, and stickers. What a bright idea!
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning family of products
- Includes cell phone/speaker dock, 2 LEDs with screw-in back units; battery case with lid and CR2032 battery; 2 feet of adhesive, conductive copper tape; 2 sheets of sparkly foam stickers; 3 sticker sheets; 5-color paint set; and guide
- Building a circuit provides hands-on experience with basic electrical engineering. Supports STEM learning.
- IllumiCraft kits are designed for kids ages 8-12
Add some twinkle to your tunes with an IllumiCraft Light-Up! Cell Phone Speaker Dock you wire yourself! Follow the simple instructions to build your own electrical circuit, then customize your dock with the included stickers, decorative pieces, and paints. IllumiCraft products provide an introduction to, and hands-on experience with, electrical engineering.
Number of Pieces: 13
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Battery: Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-1635
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.