About this item
- Add some sparkle to your secrets with this DIY circuit-building craft set! Kids engineer a basic circuit, then customize their light-up picture journal with markers, stickers, and decorative shapes. What a bright idea!
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning family of products
- Includes hardcover journal; 2 LEDs with screw-in back units; battery case with lid and CR2032 battery; 2 feet of adhesive, conductive copper tape; 2 sheets of sparkly stickers; plastic and paper decorative shapes; 5-color marker set; and guide
- Building a circuit provides hands-on experience with basic electrical engineering. Supports STEM learning.
- IllumiCraft kits are designed for kids ages 8-12
Add some sparkle to your secrets with an IllumiCraft Light-Up! Journal you wire yourself! Follow the simple instructions to build your own electrical circuit, then customize your journal with the included stickers, decorative pieces, and markers. IllumiCraft products provide an early introduction to, and hands-on experience with, electrical engineering.
Number of Pieces: 19
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Battery: 1 CR2032 Alkaline, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-1346
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great toy for STEM lover and writer
4 out of 5 stars
MomOfTwo — 1 year ago
Our eight year old daughter had a blast putting the journal together. It's a great toy for learning how LED light works with electrons, circuit and battery. The included stickers and accessories made it fun to decorate and personalize the journal. Our daughter will enjoying writing in the journal. T...see moreof the reviewer's review