About this item
- Light up your favorite photo with this DIY circuit-building craft set! Kids engineer a basic circuit, then customize their light-up picture frame with paints, stickers, and decorative shapes. What a bright idea!
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning family of products
- Includes 7" x 9" frame with easel; 2 LEDs with screw-in back units; battery case with lid and CR2032 battery; 4 feet of adhesive, conductive copper tape; 3 sheets of glittery, sparkly, puffy stickers; plastic and paper decorative shapes; 5-color paint set; and guide
- Building a circuit provides hands-on experience with basic electrical engineering. Supports STEM learning.
- IllumiCraft kits are designed for kids ages 8-12
Light up your favorite photo with an IllumiCraft Light-Up! Picture Frame you wire yourself! Follow the simple instructions to build your own electrical circuit, then customize your frame with the included stickers, decorative pieces, and paints. IllumiCraft products provide an early introduction to, and hands-on experience with, electrical engineering.
Number of Pieces: 16
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Battery: 1 CR2032 Alkaline, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-1643
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Gateway to more learning
4 out of 5 stars
Little Ella Lu — 1 year ago
My 7 year old had so much fun doing this. She was able to read the directions and do most of it herself, only occasionally asking me to clarify what it meant or to get the terminals just right. She loved getting to paint it and decorate it, though the paint did need to be watered down a little since...see moreof the reviewer's review