About this item
- Turn math mastery into a game and rock your way to academic success! To win the game, players must answer 3 questions correctly at each venue to make their way around the board and reach the International Music Awards first. Questions cover addition, subtraction, multiplication, percentages, fractions, and more.
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning line of products
- Includes guitar-shaped game board, 220 pick-shaped cards, limo-shaped card holder, 4 playing pieces, and game guide
- Practices addition, subtraction, multiplication, percentages, fractions, and more. Increases academic confidence.
- Rockin' Math Game is for children ages 8-10
Rock your way around the Rockin' Math board to master basic math facts! Fun, kid-cool questions cover addition, subtraction, multiplication, percentages, fractions, and more. Content is aligned to common core standards for grades 3-4. Make math practice fun, with Rockin' Math! For 2-4 players.
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Material: Paper, plastic
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Grade Level: 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade
Number of Players: 2-4 Players
Educational Focus: Math
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-2702
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.