About this item
- Toss, catch, stack, and sort this colorful set of bean bags to encourage early learning and physical development! Each of eight bean bags features a different shape and color and its shape word in embroidery. An activity guide includes fun, physical game ideas, but the options are endless.
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning line of products
- Includes 8 bean bags (approximately 4-5" each), storage bag, and activity guide
- Encourage color and shape learning. Develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Shapes Bean Bags are designed for children ages 3-6
Toss the Shapes Bean Bags to each other. Say the name of the one you caught. Challenge your child to find a specific shape in the pile. Match the shapes on the bean bags to same-shaped household objects. The fun, physical play is endless with Shapes Bean Bags!
Number of Pieces: 9
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors, Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-2638
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Becky — 4 years ago
the kids absolutely love this product. they get excited when they see me get this out. It has been a great tool in teaching kids their shapes, and can be used in different games to make a new all the time.see moreof the reviewer's review
Educational, Fun, Washable, & Durable
5 out of 5 stars
Mel — 7 years ago
We love these because not only are they truly educational, giving opportunity to work on either shapes or colors, but they're also durable for kids, and they're washable!see moreof the reviewer's review