About this item
- Hone strategic thinking skills and spatial reasoning with this fun-filled, four-legged game for two! Choose cats or dogs, then take turns building fences with differently angled pieces. Claim the most land, and you win!
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning line of preschool games
- Game includes pet park game board, 32 straight fence pieces, 16 special fence pieces, 20 puppy pieces, 20 kitten pieces, and multilingual game guide
- Selecting and placing pieces that fit specific spaces and fence in the most land helps build strategic thinking and spatial reasoning. Game play promotes turn taking, good sportsmanship, and social skills.
- Wiggle Waggle Whiskers is designed for 2 players ages 4 years and up
Claim the most backyard space for your pets and you win Wiggle Waggle Whiskers! Select and place fence pieces of varying configurations that fit the space available and fence in the most area for your species. Wiggle Waggle Whiskers is a game of strategy for 2 players.
Type of Game: Strategy and war games
Playing Time: 30 Minutes or Less
Includes: Game pieces
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Package type: Full game
Number of Players: 2 Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-1872
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
MSRPReg: $21.99 Save $2.10 (10% off)
Not in stores
WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ratings & reviews3
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Fabulous strategy game for early age
5 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 11 months ago
My 4 year old absolutely loves this game. I did have to explain the first few times how to make a square using one piece at a time, and to block the opponent. Now she can make her moves without assistance, and sometimes I lose to her even with my best efforts! She is learning to plan her moves, maki...see moreof the reviewer's review
Happy Mom, My Boys Love It!
5 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 1 year ago
My boys (4&6) recently received this game as a gift. They have always loved to play the dot and line game on paper when we go to restaurants. They love competing to make the most boxes, so this game was right up their alley. They love playing against each other manipulating the pieces to make the mo...see moreof the reviewer's review