product description page
Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius (Paperback) (Bob Iannini)
about this item
BUILD ALL-NEW FIENDISHLY FUN ELECTRONICS PROJECTS!
Spark your creativity with this wickedly inventive guide. Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius, Second Edition, is filled with completely new, amped-up projects that will shock and amaze, such as super-big Tesla coils, lasers, plasma devices, and electrokinetics contraptions.
Using affordable, easy-to-find components and equipment, each do-it-yourself project begins with information on safety, the difficulty level, practical uses for the gadget, and the tools needed to complete the project. You’ll gain valuable skills while enjoying hours of rewarding--and slightly twisted--fun!
Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius, Second Edition:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides full schematic and construction details for every project
- Covers the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed along with sources
Build these and other devious devices:
- Automatic programmable charger
- Full-feature plasma driver
- Capacitor-discharge drilling machine and dielectric tester
- Capacitor exploder
- Field detector
- High-power therapeutic magnetic pulser
- Singing arc
- Solid-state Tesla coil
- Six-foot Jacob’s ladder
- Free high-voltage experimental energy device
- HHO reactor cell
- Hydrogen howitzer
- Faraday cage
More Evil. More Ingenious. More FUN! The amped-up second edition of Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius delivers 35 projects so awesomely huge and challenging, only a madman (or woman) would attempt them. Amaze people with your skills (and test your sanity) by taking on fun and exciting projects, including: Black Hole Generator, 50-Watt CO2 Laser, Bird Feeder Squirrel Shocker, 10 to 12-Foot Spark Tesla Coil, High-Output Ozone Generator, and 30 others -- all presented with the clear descriptions, detailed schematics, and plentiful illustrations that make Evil Genius books favorites of electronics hobbyists, gadget freaks, engineers, and science fair competitors everywhere.
Tackle the 35 Biggest, Baddest, Most Powerful Electronics Projects Ever Assembled in a Single Guide
- Each project features complete instructions, detailed parts lists, tool bins, safety tips, and more
- Includes access to exclusive online content, including videos, schematics, and more
- All devices in the book can be built for a fraction of the finished items' purchase price