About this item
Electronics For Kids For Dummies takes an approach aimed to appeal to elementary-to-middle school aged students. The book breaks electronics into a series of smaller projects, each designed to teach a core concept in a fun and exciting way. The book also offers direction on next steps for students who aspire to further their training.
This book is full-color to make it easier for students to work through the visual steps for each project. It also offers a design using larger print to make it easier for students to navigate a bunch of intimidating text. Instead they can use this format to easily access the hands-on parts and applications for each project.
- Making an LED Flashlight
- Two-Way Traffic Light
- Using a Capacitor to Store and Release Electrical Energy
- Lie Detector
- Building a Smart Night Light
- Making an LED Blink
- Creating Light-controlled Sounds
- Creating a One-Octave Keyboard
- Making a Bicycle Turn Signal
- Three-Way Automatic Traffic Light
- Sounding an Alarm
- Simple Metal Detector
- Building a Basic Radio