product description page
Elite Deviance - by David R. Simon (Hardcover)
About this item
Tracing the causes of elite deviance to the structure of U.S. power and wealth, this book introduces students to theories of elite deviance and covers both criminal and non-criminal elite acts that cause significant harm. This considerably updated, 11th edition enriches its coverage of both historical and contemporary elite deviance. Updates include:
- New and expanded discussions on history, property, and historical critique from Revolutionary America onward.
- New analysis on Donald Trump: his cabinet members of the political elite, his relationship with the EPA, and his business connections.
- Investigation into Caribbean and European tax havens.
- An extended review on elite deviance and increasing inequalities.
- Very current information and examples of scandals in international conflicts.
- The section on changing media patterns.