About this item
- 1.7 Liter (7.2 Cup) capacity glass kettle with blue LED illuminated interior.
- Auto Shut-Off when Kettle reaches a boil or runs out of water.
- Large pouring spout with mesh filter for perfect, spill proof pours.
- 360° swivel base with wrap around cord storage.
- Convenient on/off switch to quickly boil up to 1.7 Liter of water.
- Concealed heating element to quickly and safely boil hot water for a variety of uses.
- Exterior water level indicator for convenient filling.
- Removable and washable filter.
- Lid opens automatically 90 degrees
- Wipe down exterior to clean. Do not immerse Kettle or Base in liquids.
- Rinse and wipe interior of kettle with vinegar solution to clean.
- 1250-1500 Watts.
- ETL Approved.
- Made in China.
The Elite Platinum Cordless Electric Glass Kettle is the perfect blend of elegance and functionality. Not only is this kettle a beautiful addition to any kitchen countertop, but it also boils water efficiently, saving time and energy over the use of conventional stovetop kettles.
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 9.75 inches (H) x 4.8 inches (W) x 8.0 inches (D)
Weight: 2.7 pounds
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Lid Material: Plastic
Capacity (Volume): 1.7 liter
Tea Maker Material: Stainless Steel
Wattage Output: 1500.0 watts
Care and Cleaning: Clean with Water and mild Detergent, hand wash
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 072-08-0108
WARNING:Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including [name of one or more chemicals], which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
AbbyS — 1 year ago
It is colorful as it lights up while heating, it holds quite a bit of water, more than some tea kettles and it's quick. The only downside might be that it's glass and gets hot on the outside. (The plastic ones aren't like that so much) but I still love it!see moreof the reviewer's review