About this item
At a glance
- •Drinks Cold or Hot: 24 oz Vacuum insulated stainless steel tumbler perfect for an on-the-go coffee, smoothies, water, or anything in between. This stainless steel tumbler is designed to keep drinks hotter and colder for longer.
- •Take on Whatever the Day Brings: Equipt with a splash-resistant press-fit lid that lets you see inside and includes an optional straw.
- •Easy Cleaning: To ensure product quality and longevity, hand wash the tumbler. Lid is dishwasher safe.
- •Clean, Safe, Green: All parts are BPA free.
- Peace of Mind: Ello's Lifetime Guarantee protects purchases from authorized retailers.
Q: Is this vacuum sealed so it won't spill when turned upside down?
A: Greeting from Ello! The Beacon lid does have a seal to reduce spills but it is not completely spill proof. It is not recommended that the Beacon be turned upside down.submitted byEllo Customer Support - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: no its not. I would not use this in any position than upright.submitted byTyler - 3 years ago
Q: I removed the slide on the cover to clean it, now the slide on the lid does not close when opened. What parts can be cleaned seperately on the lid?
A: Hello from Ello! Thank you for your question. The slide should not be taken off for our Beacon lid. This should be cleaned all as one, the straw is the only thing that should be cleaned separately. If you cannot get it back working. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org byEllo Customer Support - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can I pour very hot water inside? I don't worry about the tumbler itself but I'm not sure if the straw can endure the high temperature.
A: Greetings from Ello! The straw can withhold high liquid temperatures but we do not recommend drinking hot liquids from the straw due to the increased chance of burns.submitted byEllo Customer Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will this fit in standard car cup holders?
A: Greetings from Ello! The Beacons width is 2.8" which should fit in most standard cup holders.submitted byEllo Customer Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the slide on the cover magnetic or removable for cleaning?
A: Greetings from Ello! The slider cover on the lid is not removable but can easily be cleaned if pulled back.submitted byEllo Customer Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this dishwasher safe?
A: Greetings from Ello! The Beacon is dishwasher safe.submitted byEllo Customer Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How wide is the straw? I am looking at getting extras that are .51 in wide. Will they fit?
A: Greetings from Ello. The straws are .8 inches wide.submitted byEllo Customer Support - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: How tall is the cup without the straw?
A: Hello from Ello! The Beacon is 11 inches tall without the straw.submitted byEllo Customer Support - 3 years agoBrand expert