About this item
- Naturally supports your digestive & immune health
- Supports Microbiome health
- Probiotics help keep your gut in check. And a healthy, happy gut is important for immune support and nutrient digestion
- There are all kinds of probiotics out there - and the effective quantities vary by the strains being used. More is not always better. In this case, 1 billion each of L. Rhamnosus GG and BB-12 probiotic strains are just the right amount to provide digestive and immune health benefits
- Each packet is guaranteed to deliver 2 billion live active cultures and a boost of 250mg of Vitamin C through the expiration date
Emergen-C Probiotics+ is the delicious way to fortify your immune system at its core by adding good bacteria into your gut microbiome. That's important because immune health starts in the gut-home to 70% of your immune system! But, things like diet, stress, and travel can quickly throw off the balance of your microbiome.* This naturally flavored fizzy drink mix has L. Rhamnosus GG, the most scientifically studied probiotic strain, and BB-12 bacteria to help support your microbiome health and your body's natural defenses.* All that plus a boost of the antioxidant powers of Vitamin C to support your immune health every day. Your body will be doubly grateful.*
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
Product Warning: Consult a doctor if you have a medical condition prior to use
Product Form: Powder
Colony forming units (billions): 2
Package Quantity: 14
Item Number (DPCI): 094-02-3182
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.