Dimensions (Overall): 18 Inches (H) x 32 Inches (W) x 32 Inches (D)
Material: Iron (Frame)
Tabletop Material: Glass
Weight: 53 Pounds
Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
Frame Color: Gold
Tabletop Thickness: 5 millimeter
Tabletop color: Clear
Table base style: 4 Point/leg
Care & Cleaning: Dry Dust
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 249-17-0114
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Add sleek minimalist style to your living room with the Emerson Square Metal/Glass Open Shelf Cocktail Table from Aiden Lane. A sleek metal frame holds onto a tempered glass shelf and tabletop for a modern look. This square coffee table provides the perfect surface for placing snacks or beverages during movie night.
I just assembled the table and found the rusty spot at the corner of the table and I checked where it was made and unsurprisingly, my guess is right. It is inconvenient to return the table so i just keep it, but I am very unsatisfied and would not recommend the table.
1 reply from SouthernEnterprises team - 1 month ago
We're sorry to hear that your table arrived with a rust spot on the corner. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or 1.800.633.5096, M-F 8:30-5 PM so that we can assist you with this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Looks great in my space! I've gotten countless compliments from friends. Like other reviews have noted, the gold tone is slightly darker than pictured. It's definitely not as metallic looking, but still gold.
This table is great for its price point. The glass pieces are thick and heavy (I had to have help to place them on the tables), which makes me feel comfortable that they are not too fragile and will withstand decent use.
The only issue that I have is that the frame of the table is a matte “gold” that does have a green-ish tone to it which is noticeable depending on the lighting. It’s not egregious and unbearable, but it is something to consider if you are trying to match it with other gold tones.
32inch, off gold, sturdy and attractive coffee table
5 out of 5 stars
Amanda603 - 1 year ago, Verified purchaser
I searched all over the internet for a simple, square, glass coffee table. I finally decided to take a chance with this coffee table because it was glass, gold, and a decent value. I wanted to leave a review to address a few things mentioned/questioned in other reviews and help others during the decision process.
- the beveled glass edge was unexpected and very impressive! It is beveled on the top level of glass only and really adds a classy touch (see picture).
- the size (32inch square) is the perfect size. It is a large table but any bigger would feel massive
- the construction is sturdy and it was very easy to put together (even though the instructions weren't the best). The legs are metal and seem like they could easily be spray painted in the future to change the style if need be
- a lot of glass coffee tables I saw didn't have a bottom layer of glass and this one does which is nice to extra storage/visual objects
- the glass style of the coffee table allows the table to feel like it isn't taking up much space since it is clear. We also like that you can see the fun carpet through the table, which was important to us
- it makes a statement in the room but is also very sturdy and practical
Some things to Note (potential cons):
- it is a 32 inch square (even though dimensions list 35 inches). Not a con for us because the size is perfect, just misleading.
- the color isn't an actual gold, but also isn't so dull that we left it warranted a return. A "flat" gold. I've attached pictures, including a picture of the gold coffee table next to a gold picture frame from Target as well. It matches other gold elements we have in the room (gold lamp and clock from target too), but isn't the exact gold shade you would expect. Nice because it's not too flashy but still matches other pieces. Something to note for someone looking for a strict "gold".
- the box is heavy!! make sure you have help carrying it inside
Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend this coffee table!
I wasn’t looking for a “statement” cocktail table but one that was functional and blended with Persian rug, velvet wingbacks, chinoiserie decor...this was PERFECT! Size fits well with small sectional sofa. Upper glass has a beveled edge, which was a nice surprise and gives a more expensive look. We love it!
This table is actually 32" square, not 35" as stated in the description. We had to fight with Target for weeks to get refunded since we specifically bought it for its larger size. You can find this identical table at 32" square for significantly cheaper from other furniture companies.