product description page
Encyclopedia of Cell Biology : Molecular Cell Biology / Organizational Cell Biology / Functional Cell
about this item
Encyclopedia of Cell Biology provides users with foundational information on the topic in an easily accessible and searchable format. Containing more than 300 articles in cell biology, with fully annotated figures, abundant illustrations, and videos linked to data sets and references, this publication offers layered content for both the student and experienced researcher.
Additionally, the electronic version provides the ability to assign online articles for courses, use social bookmarking, and the capability to enable content for mobile devices.
Updated annually, the book provides the most up-to-date material in a large reference, and is a one-stop resource for students, researchers, and teaching faculty across the biological and medical sciences.
- Fully annotated color images and videos for full comprehension of concepts, with layered content for readers from different levels of experience
- Includes information on cytokinesis, cell biology, cell mechanics, cytoskeleton dynamics, stem cells, prokaryotic cell biology, RNA biology, aging, cell growth, cell Injury, and more
- Provides the ability to assign online articles for courses, use social bookmarking, and the capability to enable content for mobile devices
- In-depth linking to Academic Press/Elsevier content and additional links to outside websites and resources for further reading
- A one-stop resource for students, researchers, and teaching faculty across the biological and medical sciences