About this item
This award-winning nursing reference, meticulously researched by luminaries in the field, represents the state of the art in nursing science. Comprehensive and concise, entries provide the most relevant and current research perspectives and demonstrate the depth and breadth of nursing research today. This one-stop reference presents key terms and concepts and clarifies their application to practice.
The fourth edition has been substantially updated to contain the latest research for nurse scientists, educators, and students in all clinical specialties. With new information from the National Institute of Nursing Research, this reference is an essential compendium of nursing research for nursing students at any level and researchers in all clinical specialities.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- Extensively revised and updated
- Provides new information emphasized by the National Institute of Nursing Research on wellness, end-of-life and palliative care, and health technology
- New entries, including Symptom Management Theory and Self-Management
- Provides the most relevant and current research perspectives
- Written by over 200 experts in the field
- Clarifies research applications in practice