product description page
Enfamil® Tri-Vi-Sol® Infant Vitamins A-C-and D Dietary Supplement Drops - 1.69oz
About this item
- Vitamins A, C and D are important for supporting growth and immune system development*, and for breastfed infants, these nutrients are often dependent on prenatal nutrition or Mom's diet
- Meets the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation of 400 IU of supplemental vitamin D per day in one mL for all breastfed and partially breastfed infants who do not receive at least 1 L of infant formula per day
- Enfamil is the #1 vitamins drops brand recommended by pediatricians
- Complements breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby
- Easy-to-use dropper
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Product may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol Liquid Vitamins Supplement has vitamins A, C and D. Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is recommended for breastfed and partially breastfed infants needing a multivitamin. Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is part of the Enfamil® Family of Pediatric Vitamins. Enfamil is the #1 selling brand of infant vitamins.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Suggested Age: 1 year
Product Form: Liquid
Features: Lactose free
Dietary Needs: Gluten free, sugar free
Multivitamin type: Children's vitamin
Package Quantity: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 094-02-1681
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
4 out of 5 stars
Ky — 3 months ago
We didn't have any issues with this causing gassiness or discomfort. I personally like that it has vitamins A, D, and C as opposed to many infant vitamin supplements thst only have vitamin D.see moreof the reviewer's review
Fast handling and shipping, nice bottle.
4 out of 5 stars
UncleBen — 1 year ago
I purchased this for my two month son because his pediatrician recommended. It was hard to find tri-vi-sol in other major grocery stores. Target had it and was able to be picked up same day. So I ordered and got it. SO far I don't know how this helped with his vitamin D yet, so I'm only giving 4 sta...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Kix — 1 year ago
My pediatrician recommended this and my kid oddly likes the flavor of this. Win win. She hated this brand's vitamin with Iron though. They have switched from a syringe style application to a dropper. I prefer the syringe, so that I can clean it. I'd rather not have contamination with the dropper be ...see moreof the reviewer's review