product description page
Enfamil® Tri-Vi-Sol® Infant Vitamins A-C-and D Dietary Supplement Drops - 1.69oz
About this item
- Vitamins A, C and D are important for supporting growth and immune system development*, and for breastfed infants, these nutrients are often dependent on prenatal nutrition or Mom's diet
- Meets the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation of 400 IU of supplemental vitamin D per day in one mL for all breastfed and partially breastfed infants who do not receive at least 1 L of infant formula per day
- Enfamil is the #1 vitamins drops brand recommended by pediatricians
- Complements breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby
- Easy-to-use dropper
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Product may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol Liquid Vitamins Supplement has vitamins A, C and D. Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is recommended for breastfed and partially breastfed infants needing a multivitamin. Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is part of the Enfamil® Family of Pediatric Vitamins. Enfamil is the #1 selling brand of infant vitamins.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Product Form: Liquid
Suggested Age: 1 year
Features: Lactose free
Dietary Needs: Gluten free, sugar free
Multivitamin type: Children's vitamin
Package Quantity: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 094-02-1681
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Most recent reviews
Fast handling and shipping, nice bottle.
4 out of 5 stars
UncleBen — 11 months ago
I purchased this for my two month son because his pediatrician recommended. It was hard to find tri-vi-sol in other major grocery stores. Target had it and was able to be picked up same day. So I ordered and got it. SO far I don't know how this helped with his vitamin D yet, so I'm only giving 4 sta...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Kix — 11 months ago
My pediatrician recommended this and my kid oddly likes the flavor of this. Win win. She hated this brand's vitamin with Iron though. They have switched from a syringe style application to a dropper. I prefer the syringe, so that I can clean it. I'd rather not have contamination with the dropper be ...see moreof the reviewer's review
The Product I Prefer & Insist Upon
5 out of 5 stars
Nope — 1 year ago
I was given an option to choose between vitamin D only drops, which you have to administer less of, or the Tri Vi Sol drops, which requires a full dropper; I chose the Tri Vi Sol to round out her vitamin supplementation. My baby is exclusively breastfed and, while these do stain (use a bib on the ba...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Proactive Mom — 1 year ago
A friend recommended this. He likes it. Easy on the tummy and the Vit C is great during the cold months to help boost his immunity. Vit D to prevent deficiencies during our winter months and no sunlight!see moreof the reviewer's review