About this item
- Clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%**
- The #1 selling brand of formula for spit-up/common reflux**
- Has Natural Defense® Dual Prebiotics® blend to help support digestive health
- Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DFIA, ARA, and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study
- **Formula for spit-up defined as rice-thickened formula
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency to reduce spit-up by over 50% while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But, a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference.
Contains: Milk, soy
May Contain: Milk, soy
Serving Size: 4.0 ounces
Baby Formula Focus: Brain development, growth support, immune system support, spit up
Base Ingredient: Milk
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Plastic Tub
Features: Added prebiotics, added rice
State of Readiness: Mix
Servings: 39.0, Approximate
Age Stage: Infant
Package type: Multi-pack multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 4.0
Capacity: Total Volume Prepared: 608.0 ounces
Exterior container weight: 7.36 pounds
Item Number (DPCI): 007-09-0341
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
This is amazing!
5 out of 5 stars
Laneybear — 25 days ago
My son was in the hospital for 5 days because he couldn't keep food down. They found he has Severe acid reflux and when they took him off breast milk and regular formula and put him on infamil AR, he doesn't even spit up anymore! My 3 month old boys are thriving again.see moreof the reviewer's review