product description page
Enfamil Premium Non-GMO, Gentlease Single-Serve Infant Formula Packets (14ct)
About this item
- The first and only Infant Formula to have both the amount of brain-nourishing inositol and DHA* found in Breast Milk.
- Unique Triple Health Guard blend that has 30 nutrients for growth, twice the Omega-3 DHA as the other leading brand†, and vitamins & minerals to support immune health
- Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease Infant Formula brand is also recommended by pediatricians 2x more than the competition. ‡
- Closer to breast milk than ever before
- Non-GMO* – Ingredients not genetically engineered §*The average worldwide levels in mature breast milk of inositol: 22 mg/100 kcal; and DHA: 0.32% of total fatty acids†Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease has 0.32% DHA, Similac Sensitive has 0.15% DHA‡ of pediatricians who recommend a specific formula¶ than previous formulation§ Not made with genetically engineered ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit enfamil.com/non‐GMO
Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease Infant Formula can ease common feeding issues like fussiness & gas in as little as 24 hours. It's nutritionally complete for infants through 12 months of age, with an easy-to-digest gentle protein blend that has been partially broken down.
Contains: Milk, soy
May Contain: Milk, soy
Serving Size: 5.0 ounces
Baby Formula Focus: Brain development, easy to digest, fussiness, gas, growth support, immune system support
Base Ingredient: Milk
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Plastic, paper or cardboard Box
State of Readiness: Mix
Servings: 11.2, Approximate
Age Stage: Infant
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Capacity: Total Volume Prepared: 56.0 ounces
Exterior container weight: .53 pounds
Item Number (DPCI): 007-09-0146
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food "wellness standard": no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great for the diaper bag
5 out of 5 stars
Heather — 2 years ago
We actually use the Target brand gentle add formaula at home but these little to go packets are perfect for traveling and the diaper bag so I do t have to measure or formaula ahead of time. So I order these and keep them in the car and some in the diaper bag so I always have formula on the ready. I ...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
mom23 — 4 years ago
It's really annoying that I have to have these shipped and that the Target Store doesn't carry them. Still, they are a great item. Very handy to just throw into the diaper bag with a bottle or two of water and your good to go.see moreof the reviewer's review