product description page
Equity Management : The Art and Science of Modern Quantitative Investing (Hardcover) (Bruce I. Jacobs &
About this item
The go-to guide for stock selection and portfolio management, expanded and updated for today’s professional investors.
Over the last 15 years, Equity Management has become the go-to guide on stock valuation and portfolio management. The 24 articles new to this second edition cover the authors’ groundbreaking work on portfolios for leveraged long-short investors and leverage-averse investors as well, and their insights on smart beta and the causes of market instability, including the credit crisis of 2008-2009.
These new articles join the authors’ other innovative works on how to disentangle the factors influencing stock returns and how to construct risk-controlled portfolios, providing readers with a comprehensive view of investing today.
• The first edition generated over $125,000 in sales
• More than 5,000 copies of the first edition have been sold
• Features 24 new articles
• The authors have won numerous awards for their articles and contributions to the industry
• Jacobs Levy Equity Management has established over the past 30 years a reputation for innovation in security research and portfolio management
• The authors’ articles are widely cited by both academics and practitioners