product description page
Errors in Veterinary Anesthesia (Hardcover) (John W. Ludders & Matthew W. Mcmillan)
About this item
Errors in Veterinary Anesthesia is the first book to offer a candid examination of what can go wrong when anesthetizing veterinary patients and to discuss how we can learn from mistakes.
- Discusses the origins of errors and how to learn from mistakes
- Covers common mistakes in veterinary anesthesia
- Provides strategies for avoiding errors in anesthetizing small and large animal patients
- Offers tips and tricks to implement in clinical practice
- Presents actual case studies discussing errors in veterinary anesthesia
Number of Pages: 151
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: John W. Ludders & Matthew W. Mcmillan
Street Date: November 30, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-23-5659
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.