$See price in cart when purchased online
About this item
- TWO GAMES IN ONE & STRONG AIR FLOW: This 6’ ESPN hockey table is built for fast air-powered hockey and comes with a table tennis top that matches the Arcade table design and stows neatly underneath, making it a great addition to family game rooms
- FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY: This game table has a 120V blower motor with a plug-in power cable to produce 75 CFM of airflow volume across the entire table launching game pucks into the PVC side rails to create fast gameplay
- CRAFTMANSHIP: The table apron is made of MDF and PVC laminated with a graphite pattern, the hockey surface is made of MDF laminated with a 12mm air channel for puck action, the tennis top is 1/2” thick (12mm) and PVC laminated for ball bounce
- ARCADE-STYLE GAME: The LED electronic scorer with sound effects and push button control is battery-powered (3 AAA not included) and lights up when triggered by the puck catcher sensor. The game surface easily converts to ping pong for more fun
- STABLE LEG DESIGN & ROOM SIZE: The legs are made of MDF with a PVC laminated finish in an ESPN Arcade design and 4” leg levelers to even the playfield, the recommended room size for this table is 12’ x 7’ to allow for movement around the table
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: The 2-in-1 electric air-powered hockey table comes with the following accessories, 3 pucks, 2 pushers, 2-part table tennis surface, net and post set, 2 paddles, and 2 ping pong balls to start playing table hockey or tennis right away
This ESPN 72″ Air Powered Hockey and Table Tennis Table are great for family parties, holidays or just a fun evening in the basement or game room. This ESPN combo game features LED electronic scoring with integrated sound effects and push-button controls. Includes a table tennis conversion top and all accessories, takes only a few seconds to switch games!
Dimensions (Overall): 32 Inches (H) x 37 Inches (W) x 72 Inches (D)
Weight: 115.71 Pounds
Material: MDF Composite (Medium-Density Fiberboard) (Frame)
Surface Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up
Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Includes: Retractable Net and Post, Paddles, Net, Table Tennis Balls
Power Source: Electric
Battery: No Battery Used
Item Number (DPCI): 088-05-7179
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it.
Delivery service upgrades are available in cart during checkout.
Estimated ship dimensions: 77.25 inches length x 42.25 inches width x 6 inches height
Estimated ship weight: 137.75 pounds
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item cannot be shipped to the following locations: United States Minor Outlying Islands, Hawaii, American Samoa (see also separate entry under AS), Puerto Rico (see also separate entry under PR), Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., APO/FPO, Guam (see also separate entry under GU), Alaska
This item ships in its original packaging, revealing what’s inside. ·Details
This item can be returned to any Target store or Target.com.
This item must be returned within 90 days of the date it was purchased in store, shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup.
See the return policy for complete information.
More to consider
reg $239.99 Sale
Costway 60'' Portable Table Tennis Ping Pong Folding Table w/Accessories Indoor Game
4.0 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews
100% would recommend
quality: 4 out of 5
value: 4.33 out of 5
5 out of 5 stars
Thumbs up graphic, would recommend
Anthony Baker - 11 months ago
f the last reviewer. table is great
5 out of 5 stars
Thumbs up graphic, would recommend
Tyler76 - 2 years ago, Verified purchaser
Our only issue is that the handles/pucks are smaller than normal. Everything else is great!
falls short of expectations
2 out of 5 stars
tugla - 2 years ago, Verified purchaser
I wasn't expecting an arcade-level quality table, but this product fell short of the various glowing reviews that I found online. When it arrived, it was incredibly heavy and very difficult to move. The packaging was actually damaged, but fortunately the product inside was not effected. The construction is made of heavy and yet low quality fiberboard, so it's like very thick cardboard. While the pieces of hardware were neatly organized and nicely labeled, some of the assembly steps left out a lot of detail and it took me far longer to put together than I was expecting - about 5 hours. I'm rather mechanically inclined, so I wasn't intimidated, just confused. There were a few times where I needed to use my power drill to create my own holes where there they had simply left a couple dots with a marker. Once assembled, I found that the goal sensors were finicky, sometimes getting stuck and awarding an infinite number of goals to one side, quickly ending the game. The speaker is very loud and has obnoxious music that you can't skip or turn down. Finally, I was very sad when within the first week, a side edge of each goal had broken off (see picture). This is facing the goal with the "ice" at the bottom of the frame. What you should be seeing here is the dark area ending in a right angle in the middle of the frame. However, the edge of the goal has broken off, so you now see that the goal has been extended and is not a right angle. This is because it was a little "finger" of fiber-board which isn't designed to withstand getting hit with the puck / disk. I'm playing with children, so it's not like our strikes have been super strong. If I could do it over again, I would choose a different table.
1 reply from Medal Sports Taiwan Team team - 2 years ago
We apologize for your experience, we will review all this information internally. Please call our customer service team at 877-472-4296 (M-F 9-5 EST) so we can help you with the problems.