About this item
The Essential Enrolled Nursing Skills for Person-Centred Care, 1st edition, workbook is an indispensable tool that will assist students in mastering the clinical skills required to deliver the highest-quality care.
Specifically developed to support Tabbner's Nursing Care: Theory and Practice, 7th edition, the workbook features the essential skills that form part of the assessment for Diploma of Nursing students. Based on evidence-based practice, each skill features a step-by-step approach and rationale to help understanding of how and why a skill is performed.
- Directly aligned to Tabbner's Nursing Care: Theory and Practice, 7th edition
- All skills and competency checklists align to the new 2016 Enrolled Nurse Standards for Practice and the HLT Health Training Package
- Competency checklists feature the Bondy Rating Scale, providing a valuable tool for assessment
- Equipment list for each skill
- Reflection opportunity at the end of each competency checklist to encourage learning
- Includes the decision-making framework for the EN